Yeh Mera India
This August 15, Animal Planet adds new flavour to its most celebrated programming line-up YEH MERA INDIA. Commemorating the 69th year of India’s Independence, Animal Planet will launch a new campaign taking viewers on an exotic journey to explore some of the rarely seen and endangered wildlife of the country. Travelling across the Himalayan Mountains, down the mighty River Ganges to the rainforests of Shola and the Western Ghats, the month-long programming line-up YEH MERA INDIA will intrigue viewers to relish India’s incredible wildlife and its pristine natural beauty.
In celebration of the spectacular wildlife, Animal Planet will launch a new YEH MERA INDIA Anthem, composed by popular Bollywood composers, the Meet Brothers. Aiming to capture the youth and sensitise viewers about the dazzling array of fauna found in the country, the three-minute multi-lingual anthem has passionate lyrics, vibrant choreography and mesmerising performances. Directed by Vishal Punjabi, choreographed by Feroz Khan and sung by Meet Brothers, Shibani Kashyap and Neha Bhasin in three most widely spoken languages – Hindi, Tamil and Bangla, the anthem is melodious and peppy.
Premiering 15th august, every night at 8 PM, YEH MERA INDIA will showcase how India, which is home to over a billion people, supports a fantastic variety of wildlife. It brings a realistic and hopeful picture amongst the complex human-wildlife interactions. The month-long programming will offer insights into how some of the endangered animals like the elephant, the guar (Indian bison), the nilgiri tahr, the sambhar (the largest of Indian deer), abound in the lush forests are vulnerable owing to urban development, habitat destruction and poaching. It also projects illustrious works of renowned conservationists and experts like Valmik Thapar, Dr. Ullas Karanth, Jeremy Wade, Steve Backshall, and Niall McCann who have been exploring and supporting the conservation of wildlife in India
Revel in the splendor of the great Indian wild with YEH MERA INDIA every night at 8PM only on Animal Planet.
Make the Animal Planet – Yeh Mera India your ringtone. Just give a missed call on 09223500009.
Terms of Service for Ringtone Download
1. These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern the service (“Service”) provided by Discovery Communications India (“DCIN”), having its registered office at 125-B, Som Datt Chamber-1, 5 Bhikaji Cama Place, New Delhi-110066, which allows you to download and subsequently use the “Animal Planet – Yeh Mera India” anthem (the “Content”) on your compatible mobile phone as a ringtone.
2. This Service is being provided to you free of charge, except to the extent indicated otherwise. By accessing this Service, you accept and agree to be bound by these Terms, including any amendments and modifications hereto. These Terms may be amended or updated from time to time by DCIN in its sole discretion. The updated Terms will be posted on www.discoverychannel.co.in . If you do not agree with any of these Terms, please do not use or access the Service.
3. You must be at least 18 years of age in order to use and access the Service. By using and accessing the Service, you represent and warrant that you are 18 or older and that you have the capacity to understand, agree to and comply with these Terms. In case you are below the age of 18, you must seek parental or guardian approval before accessing the Service. It will be the responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor their children’s activity while accessing the Service.
4. You can request for downloading the Content by giving a missed call on 09223500009. Upon receipt of the missed call, you will then receive a SMS providing you with the web link, by clicking on which the Content will get downloaded on your mobile phone through WAP push service.
5. You shall be solely responsible for any costs and expenses incurred towards Call / SMS charges or other incidental costs or expenses as may be applicable. The costs applicable depend upon the service provider and are subject to TRAI regulation. Registration will open on Friday, 17th July, 2015 and close by 2300Hrs Hrs on Wednesday, 30th September 2015.
6. To access the Service and download Content from the link, you are advised to ensure that your mobile handset is WAP/ internet enabled, connected to the internet, and can access and download from the web link. To enable WAP / internet access on your mobile phone, please contact your service provider. DCIN will not be responsible or liable in any manner for your failure to access the Service or download the Content or use the Content after download.
7. While accessing and using the Service and/or downloading the Content, you shall be solely responsible for any costs and expenses incurred towards internet connection charges, e-mail transmission charges, data transfer (send/receive) charges, or other incidental costs or expenses as may be applicable, inclusive or exclusive of any other service charges, applicable taxes, levies, duties, cess, etc. depending upon the service provider.
8. DCIN assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission of data, communications line-failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of any SMS sent to / by DCIN. DCIN shall not be responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone, telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any SMS to be received / delivered by DCIN or failure to access the Service or download the Content on account of any technical problems or traffic congestion on telecommunication service provider’s network / system, the Internet or at any web site, or any combination of them, or any injury or damage to you or any other person’s cellular phone or any other equipment related to or resulting from availing of the Service. DCIN will not be responsible for any delay or failure in transmission of the Service / Content caused by local geography, topography, atmospheric conditions, and other causes of interference and/or network coverage of your chosen mobile network and/or any other events that are outside DCIN’s control.
9. DCIN is not responsible for the service and support of the Content after it has been downloaded by you.
10. The Content is owned and/or controlled by DCIN and/or its respective licensors (where applicable) and is protected by intellectual property laws. DCIN only grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Services including the Content, subject to these Terms and only for the purpose permitted herein. Use of the Service does not grant you any intellectual property rights in or to the Service or the Content or any portion thereof.
11. You undertake and agree:
(i) to use the Content only for your personal, non-commercial purposes, only as a ringtone and for no other purpose or in any other manner;
(ii) not to make copies, give, sell, resell, loan, rent, offer, broadcast, send, distribute, transfer, communicate to the public, reproduce, make derivative copies of, modify, display, perform, commercially exploit or make the Content available (in whole or in part) unless otherwise authorized in these Terms;
(iii) not to use any automated systems or means, except for the web link provided by DCIN, for downloading of the Content;
(iv) not to remove, circumvent, reverse engineer, decrypt, or otherwise alter or interfere with any applicable usage rules or attempt to circumvent digital rights management or copy protection features associated with the Content or any other technologies used to control the access to or use of the Content or its identifying information;
(v) claim to be the owner, composer, or author of any of the software and Content you receive from DCIN as part of the Services
12. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. DCIN DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR OR VIRUS-FREE. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, IS MADE IN RELATION TO THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, INFORMATION OR CONTENT OF THE SERVICE/CONTENT. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND DAMAGES.
13. Under no circumstance shall DCIN and/or its directors, employees, officers, affiliates or subsidiaries, be liable to you and/or any third party for any lost profits or lost opportunity, direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages whatsoever, even if DCIN has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
14. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless DCIN and its agents, employees, representatives, associates, affiliates, parent and subsidiary companies, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from: (i) your use of and access to the Service; (ii) your violation of any term of these Terms of Service; or (iii) your violation of the intellectual property right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right in and to the Service / Content. This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms of Service and your use of the Service.
16. The availability of Content and the Service may vary and is subject to DCIN’s sole discretion. DCIN expressly disclaims any representation or warranty that any particular Content or Service will be available. DCIN reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Service if, for any reason, it is not capable of functioning as planned, including but not limited to reasons of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of DCIN that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Service. You will not be able to access the Service or receive the Content while roaming outside India.
17. DCIN reserves the right to modify, amend or alter the rules governing the Service in its sole discretion without giving any prior notice. The updated rules governing the Service will be published by DCIN on www.discoverychannel.co.in. DCIN also reserves the right to modify, cancel, extend and/or discontinue the Service or any part thereof at any stage without assigning any reason and without giving any prior notice. Information regarding such modification, cancellation, extension and/or discontinuation will be posted subsequently on www.discoverychannel.co.in.
18. Decision of DCIN will be final and binding with regard to the Service or any aspect thereof, and no correspondence, objection, complaints, etc. will be entertained in this regard.
19. Regardless of your location, all activities in relation to the Service, these Terms and any disputes arising from or in relation to the Service or to availing the Service or interpretation of these Terms shall be governed exclusively by the laws of India. You expressly agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of law at Delhi/ New Delhi.
20. These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by DCIN without restriction. Should any provision of these Terms be invalidated by any court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. These Terms shall constitute the entire agreement between you and DCIN regarding the Service. No waiver of any term of this these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and DCIN’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.